This week on The Final Table, we discussed:
- a well-known pro taking an angle shot by playing with the All-In button during the Main Event of the LA Poker Classic this weekend;
- the return of "Poker After Dark" to late-night television
- recent comments by a lawyer for the Bernard Tapie Group regarding its purchase of Full Tilt Poker, in response to a blog by Matt Glantz, who doubts it will ever happen;
- which of the presidential candidates would be most likely to sign online poker legislation;
- some big upcoming promotions in the Harrah's St. Louis poker room during March.
Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes or click here to subscribe via Stitcher (for Android phones and other devices).
We do The Final Table show every Tuesday 3pm to 4pm CT from the poker room of Harrah's St. Louis on 590 KFNS radio. Follow us on Twitter: Dennis is here, Paul is here.